TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Without truly understanding AVL's project (I skimmed the BFS...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Without truly understanding AVL's project (I skimmed the BFS when it came out and thought, nope, that won't be built based on those economics) I struggle to see what value TMT obtains from the merger. As @dbd25 suggests the best case economics for the project would be largely based on mining and processing our ore, so I read this as saying we are only going to get to 42% of our NPV now based on the merger.

If it gives us access to finance that we wouldn't have gotten otherwise then that is a win but at what cost? What happens to previous letters of interest (i.e., EKF) if we merge?

Some questions for those more technically minded then me:
    • Does the AVL tech offer any benefits when processing our ore?
    • Can AVL's ore be processed using our plant. If the answer is yes does Opex costs go up and/ or V2O5 produced decrease as a consequence.
    • To improve project economics we would need to increase production rate to reduce life of mine to back to circa 25yrs. to increase production by say 50 to 100%, is either our plant or the AVL's plant more easily scalable?
    • Does the combined project still require the **anitha gas pipleine. If not is there a penalty premium we need to pay APA?
    • We've engaged contractors to progress MTMP implementation phase (ASX announcement 10 March 2023). Is this work lost? What penalties are associated with terminating the contract?

Interestingly, the final project split (prior to AVL dilution) seems to be based on contained resource split between the projects. Don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but if it isn't is this the best way to value the projects? I know the projects DFS/ BFS were completed at different times and that ours needs to be updated but:

• Our average annual EBITDA - $182M
    • AVL average annual EBITDA - $175M

Perhaps this would be a fairer way.

Has anyone been able to find any information on what percentage of votes (either by share or headcount) is needed to carry the merger? All I can find is that the scheme meeting has been set down for December.

Cheers

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5606/5606870-a93d48744b67c3c62203edb8f45d7867.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.