TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Merger Presentation, page-109

1. 1,613 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 790
    Yeah I like TMT management as they have been relatively straight shooters, smaller salaries, and have worked to keep the register small and protect shareholder value..

AVL with no income same as TMT, expand their offices, take on a large board, much larger salaries all around, a history of bad cap raises and massively blown out timelines, equaling the enormous register that we're being forced into today, plus the constant spin of 'in the final stages of permitting' etc when in fact it's probably 1year plus away at minimum, just as a single example of how do you trust what is being said?
    Granted Vince is out now, but I haven't seen anything different under the new CEO.

I was always looking for reasons to invest back into AVL especially after the share price came down considerably, but as above there were just too many crosses, and now we will be disolving our great managent team in favour of AVL, which to my eyes haven't proven they are worthy of the same trust.

Getting a hurry on with the electrolyte plant was a plus, and being able to attract government money, but the timelines and 'spin' rather than providing any actual details on expected timelines, that is a huge concern..

I've had a night to sleep on it now and would rather find positives at this point as I expect the inevitable, but I still have a lot of concerns and rare was my time in the AVL threads that anyone presented good points that swayed me towards putting trust in there. More like outright rudeness in response to critical thinking or raising valid questions/concerns... I am not a cheer squad or head in the sand investor, and while being able to find positives, there aren't enough of them to make me feel good yet about this merger.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.