TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Waking to find one is being poked by a woody spoon can lead to a...

1. 18,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3784
    Waking to find one is being poked by a woody spoon can lead to a delightful start to the day ?

But in this case, Woody, I think you’re just trying to stir with a spoon that is not even anywhere near ‘the porridge’.

As I read it Tom was appointed as CFO at Firefinch to ‘surgically’ remove the asset that was Leo Lithium and so do himself out of the job. (Hired 23/08/21, LLL launched June 2022, Plant leaves FFX 15/11/22 after it’s deemed -so to speak - a flop on 03/11/22 ).
    “Mr Plant is a highly experienced senior finance executive with a background in investment evaluation, project finance and corporate transactions.
    He has worked on a number of significant and successful corporate debt and company transforming transactions, including several demergers over his career spanning more than 25 years.
    His experience in these areas will be invaluable to the company as it transitions to a 150 to 200,000 ounce per annum gold producer and progresses the proposed demerger of the Goulamina Lithium Project.
    Most recently, Mr Plant spent 10 years with ASX-listed global mineral sands producer, Iluka Resources Limited. As Treasurer, he was responsible for group corporate finance activities, financial risk management and treasury operations. Since beginning his career with Arthur Andersen as a Chartered Accountant, Mr Plant has also held various corporate finance and investment banking positions with Macquarie Group, Dresdner Kleinwort Wasserstein and Arthur Andersen Corporate Finance in Australia and the United Kingdom.” [ref]

Why was he hired - commencing June 6 - at AVL?
    https://www.listcorp.com/asx/avl/au...tment-of-chief-financial-officer-2875161.html

Do you disagree that Tom’s experience and expertise has been a great asset to AVL in the corporate dealings leading up to yesterday’s proposed merger with TMT news?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.