TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

@dbd25 (or should I call you Ange?) you also make some excellent...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 153
    @dbd25 (or should I call you Ange?) you also make some excellent points but then cap it with dribble.

You remind me of another TMT shareholder who is also full of conspiracy theories.

I can't speak of AVL, but you seem to forget the huge impact of Covid & manpower shortages with your comments on TMT.

I also am very frustrated at the delays, so is the entire TMT management, every thing changed & TMT was caught up with it.
    EPA approval has been expected for the last 15 months by everyone & I mean everyone.

But if you read the post that came on this website from someone who had had 1 on 1 dealings with the EPA department, he confirmed the goalposts changed virtually every week or so. The department also lost a lot of experienced staff. Who too? Mining companies who wanted their expertise in dealing with an EPA.

Recently, just as we lodge, the government does a backflip on it's newly legislated rules. Rules which TMT are confident they have satisfied by the way. So now it is quite reasonable for the bureaucrats from the EPA to think 'what do we do now' which is possibly what they have done.

There are currently over 80 projects on the EPA website in stage 3 awaiting approval or not.

That is one hell of a bottleneck.

I don't know why the TMT board have taken this decision.

In my eyes -
    - they have a substantial viable resource which requires no special processing & runs with a stock standard proven industry wide flowsheet,
    - an ERD that satisfies the landowners & local bureaucrats near Meekathara,
    - some very influential partners & suppliers like TATA, SMIDTH & a finance commitment from Danish Export ,
    - a low cost mine workflow with significant credit from the Illmenite credit, the value of which has been confirmed by recent face to face contact with intended buyers, that will result in amine cost of low $4's per pound,
    - significant infrastructure deals with a gas pipeline & port authorities,
    - very experienced staff who have previously built & run vanadium mines,
    - a lean board of management with significant cost controls that minimises our shares on issue,
    - a downstream electrolyte relationship with L E Systems

It's all there for a very successful mining business

However, it is what it is, at present, & we have to deal with it.

But, to conclude, you seem to be having a lot to say for someone who has sold? Can't you move on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.