TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Merger Presentation, page-269

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1126
    I believe in strong near-future demand and rising prices for high-specification Vanadium, as an increasingly important key commodity in the emerging tech industry, especially batteries.

The payback, the potential NPV for TMT, as prices rise will provide excellent investment returns.

What is key: there's plenty of alternative V supply - Any new Australian mine will compete on quality and price, against plentiful industrial buy-product and alternative mining jurisdictions.

Let be clear. If it's not the best resource, it cannot run.

It's worthless.

An economically stranded resource produces no value. Zero. Nada. Mayo.

Now, what's going on here?

It is so obvious:

1. Yes, there's room for one new major V mine, and that will only be the one with the best quality resources at lowest payback time = TMT.

2. But, oh deary me, RCF has already committed significant capital to a worthless lost cause called AVL.

3. Golly gosh, what can RCF do from here?

They want TMT's resource, but how do they save their arses at AVL?

Sell AVL to buy TMT?

If RCF try to start selling AVL, before they get anywhere, the confidence game that it is AVL will crack.

AVL holders will twig that the shares are junk at any price and panic sell, no one will buy, and RCF's significant AVL holding becomes a write-off.

At the same time, the heavily supressed TMT SP will rocket..... making it more expensive for RCF to acquire the one viable resource they want.

Yes RCF are only too well aware. How scary for them......

BUT

AVL can still be useful to RCF!

If AVL's junk paper is used to acquire TMT's first class resource, by using RCF's leverage to arm-twist a "merger".

All under the fig-leaf / smoke-screen of "synergies", "national champion", BS, BS....

4. Thus RCF acquires greater control over TMT, with something otherwise pretty worthless to them...

5. And two years of further delays, no progress and minimal communication suits RCF's deep pockets. Retail will get bored, sell out, and RCF will instruct it's brokers to MM and accumulate at rock bottom.

RCF will be increasingly in a position to manage exactly when good news is released to the market, and when the stock is promoted. Assuming the enterprise is still publicly listed by then of course.

6. Ultimately the exceptional potential NPV of TMT's mining operations will be realised in a magnificent flow of Net Cash, all into RCF's pockets.

OK, now AVL holders are over here cheering on the merger. Of course! They're not birdbrains.

Like Duh!.... this 'merger' saves their sad and sorry arses. I'd be elated too! Miracles this good are rare!

But, any TMT holder (or office holder), with any sense, who isn't comprised by side-deals or otherwise distracted, can only vote NO to the takeover. It's essentially a 100% dilution of TMT shares with nothing worthwhile in return.

NO!

No to a pointless 100% dilution.

We can win. TMT alone has an awesome future!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.