TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Ann: Merger Presentation, page-495

1. 1,618 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Do you think Ian is already at work on the integration? hopefully just taking the best parts of AVL that can enhance TMT's already mostly ironed out processing strategy..

I mean, I doubt any activities specific to TMT are occuring now, since merger has been 'agreed upon', even if it's subject to a vote.. So I dearly hope they aren't wasting these several Months before the vote twiddling their thumbs..

What do we think???

A lot of job titles across the merged entity suggests a lot of thumb twiddling is probably already going on at the expense of shareholders, but I hope at least Ian's work ethic is getting us ahead of the curve in regards to hitting the ground running as a merged entity.
    AVL's track record in this department is not something I liked and i'm not interested in the merged entity having AVL's progress ethos seep into what TMT have proven they can achieve under certain timeframes.

No where near perfect, but it was a noticeable difference following both companies, So TMT's ore should not be the only asset they are acquiring and making use of.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.