TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

@sabine from my point of view as a shareholder you need to...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1860
    @sabine from my point of view as a shareholder you need to decide whether to take a risk and say no to the merge and potentially cause it to fall over VS saying no with the conviction that we get a way a better offer.

who wins from a better offer for TMT? TMT shareholders including RCF, Tribeca and Regal.

who loses from a better offer? AVL shareholders via dilution

now I ask myself how much do AVL want or need TMTs orebody and potentially expedited approvals? if I believe they would really desire it I know they would offer a better deal before walking away. so for me it's a simple question on what way to vote. do AVL need TMTs orebody and would they be prepared to give away at least 50 percent of the company to get it.

it's an absolutely resounding yes in my opinion. SO I have no doubt they can come back with a better offer. it won't cost them any dollars to issue a bigger slice of the merged company to TMT, RCF can't be mad either. they win aswell with a bigger slice in the merged company

that's my view each to their own but I think it's time for grahem to just take the medicine and come back with a Respectable offer so we can move forward as one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.