TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

At last the word vanadium appears ! Up till now it seems to have...

1. 18,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3738
    At last the word vanadium appears !
    Up till now it seems to have been the ‘elephant’ in the c room when a listing of critical minerals is made!

Now the PM is on record as noting its’ future importance.
    all of these critical minerals and rare earths that will be to this century what fossil fuels were in the past.
    And the mention of wind power too!
    That reminds me of the Invinity CEO Larry Zulch claim earlier this year in Prague in June;
    “When paired with wind power, Invinity’s batteries can deliver power at 25–30% less cost than lithium-ion systems, he claimed.
    By 2030, flow batteries could be storing about 61 MW h of electricity each year and generating annual sales for producers of more than $22 billion, Zulch said.
    “We have a big opportunity here. The numbers are staggering.” Energy companies are obvious customers. Utilities such as wastewater treatment plants are also seeking energy security and want to avoid peak-time electricity tariffs….”“

cheers

And PS … the fact WA’s energy company Horizon had signed up for a pilot plant by August 1 [ref] gives credibility to those words? (but i don’t know if it will be powered by wind or solar).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.