TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

Hi dbd … no I have not read the AVL BFS. Once again I don’t...

1. 18,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3738
    Hi dbd … no I have not read the AVL BFS.

Once again I don’t think this is a matter of an inferior project taking over the better one.
    I think WE are the premier part of the deal .
    The fact RCF holds 18.2% is proof of that. (That’s from the last presentation but maybe I am wrong?)

And I also think the primary driver for this merger comes down to its’ expert assessment of where the best long term financial value lies for THIS project.
    … And that the price of AVL was intentionally run down to give us entry at the price RCF wanted.

Those important costings for TMT by the independent expert are due any day, and the truth of the matter is that costs have exploded in the last two years!
    Note Elisha Civil’s comments in the last presentation on how difficult it is to get funding and there were no silver bullets but she was hoping for a vanadium one..

This will be the bullet, I think.

And there are other assets - I was reading about AVL’s patented technology just the other day
    [post on that here ] (NB if anyone reads the post note error - I accidentally wrote Todd Richardson a leader in ‘lithium’ instead of vanadium!)

And that post stemmed from a recent youtube video @my247shop shared which I feel is very strong confirmation of the team AVL has gathered (some recent) who will now be our leaders.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 25/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.