TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Not really a pump, I already told you and I think you know that...

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Not really a pump, I already told you and I think you know that that's not my preferred method of operation.

Let me try to explain it in another way, please remember English is not my mother tong, so my explanations may not always come across as intended:

Anyone holding say 100,000 taw shares b4 04.12.18 will have 110,000 A40 shares after the 17.12.18
    which if we would have stayed as two separate companies going forward, would not be a big deal, because as you said the arbitrage between trading the two stocks between the ASX and Singapore would be easy to manipulate, thanks to many reasons which currently can influence the SP of each co in different directions for short periods of time, such as:

- different reporting methods

- different CEO's

- disgruntled former Directors...etc

...I think the fact that both companies merging into one company will make a very big difference and the fact that we will now be accessible for larger funds to be allowed to invest in A40, that alone will make a huge difference.

So to get 10% more value for current AMAL vs TAW holders after the merger will not be that easy.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.