TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Merger Update, page-63

1. 1,292 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    Like the rest of TAW shareholders, I'm urinated right off. The positive is, Its not blood...... yet!
    The share price was supposed to be close to bottom if not bottom, prior to merger.
    This has become an absolute joke. MC, I expected bigger and better things from you than this. How could thIs happen so close to merger meetIngs and finalisation of the merger. Perhaps this is a true reflection of how little say you have in all of this...... Just a puppet, comes to mind.
    To all that have put you on a pedestal, you oh them a huge apology, remember also, shareholders have to agree to your salary increases.
    Funnier thing, COW is valued at $0.20..... really? Let's see what the true outcome is of this is. There's a huge discrepancy here when it comes to share prices, given that TAW is producing. Given the huge dump prior to announcement, insider trading springs to mind. Speaking of huge dumps, Ive got to gallop off after re-readIng this. Mum and Dad Auzzie investors get shafted once again.
    Really, really do your own research on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.