TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Ann: Merger Update, page-69

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    it is unfortunate that it has to be this way and I agree that the news could've been delivered better, like at 5PM today so people have time to think about it. i its fair to react like this but there must be a good reason for it.

for example they may be at a verge of signing another off-take agreement for 2nd DMS but it cannot happen unless the merger is complete, otherwise it will be another set of paperwork. the company cannot really say, "we need to merge as soon as possible so we can get this off take deal inked with company X". they could've at least elaborated on the issues with getting listed on ASX.

TAW board has run this very well up to this point so I will give them the benefit of the doubt. it is odd that they have taken this seemingly reckless course of action. im planning to buy more as well but need to understand how this whole SGX thing is going to work. like most people have already said, the fundamental is still largely the same except for this poor management decision.

all IMO and good luck to us all. not looking forward to the wealth destruction this has and will cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.