TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Not good from the get-go, and they know it's not going down well...

1. 232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Not good from the get-go, and they know it's not going down well with their SH here in Oz! Otherwise they would've opened the ann with

"TAW is happy to provide the following update..."

So all we can do right now is hold on to our hats until the details are more clear, or sell ASAP which might be what some people are waiting for, possibly including the members of the board.

- are the TAW shares being converted (as mentioned) an listed on SGX through the same brokers/banks ?
    - how can we sell our shares once the ASX listing expires ?
    - is the share sale facility able to buy back all the ASX listed shares for the average TAW closing price of the last 4 weeks ? This could mean they have to issue shares of that same accumulated value on SGX

Hence I called the shareholder hotline and just spoke to Ashley: pending approval, the shares will be converted as mentioned and traded on SGX. If your broker can trade there as well, you can sell them there  at any time after the conversion.
    They’ll call me back and advise what happens if I don’t want or can’t open a trading account with a broker in Singapore.

Either way, panic selling the stock tomorrow will likely cause you to lose money straight away without any recourse once the waves are settling. It sure will be a good opportunity for some to grab shares for the now deflated price.
    The baseline hasn't changed and if this turns out to be some orchestrated trick by the management, they can be sure to get sued for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.