88E 100% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

The Center for Biological Diversity have identified current...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1575
    The Center for Biological Diversity have identified current breaches in the BLMs approvals of the Peregrine Exploration plan.
    They are going to sue over 2 specific breaches, violations of Sections 7 and 9 of the Endangered Species Act Related to 88 Energy’s Peregrine Exploration Program.
    The 60 day notice period is designed to give the party being sued, an opportunity to correct the problem before it enters court.
    Center for Biological Diversity are proposing the drill permit should not be issued and work be suspended as a remedy, in which case the suit would not be required.

I think this case has some potential to be a problem, and is targeting actions that have already occurred. So in their view current failings/illegal actions
    The Center for Biological Diversity is one of the responsible parties for the successful stalling of the Conoco/Willow oil field development, so I do not take them lightly.
    Willow was considered to be pretty much at the rubber stamp stage until this party turned up and had the existing approval by the BLM vacated by order of a federal judge
    https://www.biologicaldiversity.org...22-NOI-BLM-Peregrine-Exploratory-Drilling.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $73.45K 36.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 13599458 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 639548881 235
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.