ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    The Odds for this well were given at low 60's% so there are indications there in all three zones. Just a case of decent amount and any real value and economic cost to set up. Very edgy market now and showed its lack of enthusiasm for the result... however, its the testing that counts so as i already stated - I staying IN taking the big picture into consideration and future drilling later, but i think that run from Merlin 1 to 2 may be saturated in a muddy sense but huge reservoirs of oil, i not holding my breath and avoided buying more in the last week but it wasnt a easy decision but MAY have been the right one after today...

i thinking IMO, will they work out that they are close and drill a third where they calculate the real stuff is?
    So theres still hope but the ice window is gone for this year So thats it for now?
    This is spec exploration at is most cut throat.. Brutal!! haha
    and now i need to get a single tear drop tattoo and cry into my pile of left over money..

You learn to take the good with the bad, Try golf and you will understand that its like the SM too ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.