ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,329 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302
    The SP should rebound a bit imo next week so no rush to sell, panic and attack posters who have a different take on 88’s situation as plenty of buy volumes are still on the boards. Some will actually make money buying in low 3’s, but that’s not for me. GL.

Some here will go over to IVZ and Scott is a straight talking MD. I respect him. DW also has been involved with Scott leading up to their drill. So GL to those who have joined IVZ.

So opportunities are available. My O/G investments are not a large part of my investment portfolio going forward. The fallout of this well along with all the others will imo have a big downside effect to 88 going forward. Many like myself just do not believe any longer in the abilities of 88. 88 must be happy they did a CR. The frenzy hype has well and truly left 88. I am really focused of REE, gold, nickel, cobalt sectors.

So it’s Important to dust oneself off and move on, a small loss isn’t the end of the world as the market has plenty of opportunities to recoup. For those wanting to hold, all the best, long yr ahead though but they will once again be drilling somewhere sure of the caravan wheels will continue turning. But being honest my appetite for 88 is no longer.

Look it is disappointing but SP hasn’t been smashed and holders not sitting on massive losses. So let’s be real here. Yes people were hoping for last years repeat wrt SP. Didn’t happen and won’t happen. Except this guys.

Yes Merlin 1 and 2 could be valuable in years to come once they have gas infrastructure in my opinion. Until that happens this will be considered as non viable and that is the reality of this situation. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.