ME1 50.0% 0.1¢ melodiol global health limited

Ann: Mernova Makes Strong Progress on EU GMP Licence Process, page-12

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    We know that the company isn't going to turn a profit... Everyone is talking about the changes that have and are currently occurring. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

I love this forum to come for a laugh at everyone's comments. Still, it is getting frustrating to see comments such as yours relentlessly bagging a company about things we already know and have accepted into our risk assessment.

Many of us, such as myself, have been getting in and out of the company at different times. I am already making a pretty hefty profit on my current holdings and not selling just yet.

I am waiting for announcements regarding MDMA & psilocybin licensing and treatment in Australia. I am also waiting on the release of more results from their study of using these substances for treatment (Which is very promising so far but results are limited).

What I am not expecting to see is a profit released by Monday. NONE OF US ARE!!!

We are happy with how the company has been progressing recently and investing on the basis that the company continues to grow and become cash positive. Given the company continues on its current path, IMO this will happen. It would be excellent for this to happen by Dec 2023, but I expect it to happen from June 2024 to Dec 2024. This report being released will offer some insight but is still going to be haunted by the way the company was run. The report I am banking on is the one released for the 2024 FY half-yearly (Sep-Dec 2023), with the Sep 2023 report also of high interest. If these reports are horrendous, everyone should sell and run, IMO. However, I am confident this will not be the case, and the SP is a steal given the current trajectory.

DYOR!!! GLTOH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.