ME1 0.00% 0.1¢ melodiol global health limited

Ann: Mernova New Purchase Orders Update, page-10

1. 1,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    Most of the sales volume has come as a result of the debt restructuring/conversion. As we exchange debt for shares, they are then sold. People will also sell as a part of tax management.
    I like the growth from Mernova and expect to see similar growth from Health House International especially once Mernova receives Good Manufacturing Practice certification which will hopefully come before Christmas.
    2024 will be a year of profitability and growth as a result of the difficult decisions made over the past few years.

In The US:
    The DEA Could Beat Congress to the PunchWhile the Safer Banking Act's movement in the Senate certainly deserves attention, it could be beaten to the punch by the Drug Enforcement Administration, of all entities. Less than a month ago, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services recommended that marijuana be lowered from a Schedule I federal substance to Schedule III (https://www.westword.com/marijuana/how-schedule-iii-classification-would-affect-cannabis-business-owners-17692908), which would clear federal research pathways and allow business owners to enjoy most, if not all, of the financial services afforded to them through the Safe Banking Act, according to business and policy experts. Still, gaining any help in pot reform from the DEA is a very big "if," and there are still questions about how a Schedule III designation would truly affect commercial cannabis, since it's never been done before. Ketamine and anabolic steroids are both currently under Schedule III status, and neither of those are sold at retail dispensaries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ME1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $789.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $11.66K 10.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
89 89533343 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 30592243 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ME1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.