CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Mernova on track for quarter-on-quarter revenue growth, page-40

1. 5,541 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2203
    You say I 'assassinated' the company all year. Perhaps you should consider that I was spot on the money and rather than telling me to shut up you'd have been better served listening?

You say the remaining holders "don't want to accept and surrender losses" - yeah, I agree. That's why they're still holding. Spend some time thinking about this and how good a strategy it has been to refuse to accept what's happening.

I disagree that remaining silent while people are being harmed by a company is the best thing to do. You can play shoot the messenger if you like, but while this may surprise you, it's not actually going to hurt me when you try, and I don't care. I'm not primarily posting for people like you (but if you do end up benefitting from it, good for you!), I'm posting partly for the sake of discussion with those with with open minds, partly for the sake of an interesting discussion (the fact it upsets you doesn't mean everyone feels the same), partly out of morbid curiosity to observe how extreme things can get before the most stubborn holders change their minds and how many never will even after the company fails, among other reasons. People like you wishing to do the equivalent of putting your fingers in your ears and screaming "LA LA LA LA LA!!!" are not going to dictate to me what I'm going to do. The handful of CPH holders who have avoided making further losses and thanked me for it have far more importance to me than those who want to live life wearing metaphorical blindfolds and earmuffs.

You ask me to be silent and suggest it is a test of my character. Obliging your request would mark me down as a fail. I pose to you that you may demonstrate an ability to have an open mind. Let that be the test of your character.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.