CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Mernova reaches significant market share milestone, page-4

1. 5,563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2208
    I'm not surprised it's too cool for you to handle.

Jokes aside though, I'm not at all surprised that you will refuse to discuss these realities and want them to be ignored, because the raw reality of the situation is that your company is an appalling scam and you don't want shareholders to wise up to that face.

100k of legal pot sales... okay, but how much in company expenses? How much are your staff being paid? How much in overheads? The reality is that the expenses are far, far, far larger than the revenue, meaning your company is losing huge amounts of money for everyone other than those on the payroll. Shareholders being screwed, investors being screwed, only the directors are getting rich. If you think $100k per month is a lot of money (it's bloody well not! Sure, it would be if that was profit rather than revenue and it was going to an individual rather than an entire company with huge overheads!), then the company expenses should be utterly horrifying, which to shareholders they absolutely should be!

You obviously know this perfectly well and want to hide it from shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.