CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

If you'd been on the forums for a long time you'd have seen that...

1. 5,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2207
    If you'd been on the forums for a long time you'd have seen that I've never held and CPH shares. I initially looked into CPH for a friend who was new to investing, said he was interested in this one and asked me to have a look. I immediately said 'I wouldn't touch this with a 50' pole', and he didn't lose any money on this dog stock (the price was around 20 times the current price, only about 18 months ago!).

I like to watch at least one absolute dog stock at any given time (it helps maintain a balanced perspective of the market, you can watch the blatant mistakes people make, and observing the extreme, obvious examples help to recognise and avoid making them in yourself, etc etc, and it's just interesting to follow a variety of stories, I sort of like following companies over periods of years like normal people enjoy watching TV series etc). You also end up seeing the blatantly obvious commercial rampers come along. You've made some comical stereotypical moves, and naturally, just turning up with a brand new account without even bothering to make any decoy posts on other companies makes it all too blatant. The guy who says he has been following it for years, with no interest in any other companies, suddenly decides to make a brand new account and opens with a carefully worded post which sounds like a sales pitch.

Uh huh.

I mean, don't get me wrong, your ramping attempt will work on some people, anyone who can see through the nonsense wouldn't have been buying at this stage anyway.

It's pretty funny. Even at face value, you claim to have been watching the company for years, never posting on forums, then suddenly decided to make an account, openly for the sole purpose of completely and utterly ramping one single company. And that's your cover story! Haha!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.