CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Well your depth of critical analysis on me is a fine example of...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Well your depth of critical analysis on me is a fine example of your judgement. Unfortunately for you, I don't come with a chart. How wrong you are though. Also unlike you, I'm happy to argue any points with actual fact & substance, because I do more than just look at a chart.
    Being part of a forum gives you zero credentials.. I'm happy to give you other tips in many sectors but perhaps you can try doing your own homework rather than panning through here like an old man at the beach with his metal detector.

I've carefully watched the global industry for 2yrs, only after there was an actual market. Still, it was all a bubble then so I had the foresight to stay away. I didn't need a chart, it was common sense.

We're at a point where the game has changed. I'm not alone in my thinking there either, but apparently that's only being seen by people who can read & add up.

So yeah I am "ramping" it, because I have invested heavily at this point. And by working a humble blue collar job & having ultimate faith in myself, I'll be relying on a calculated return of which I am now quite confident.. because I now know "the types" I'm backing against.

To be honest, my only interest in being here is because I now OWN the stock.. (& yep, my biggest slice investment in a long while..) What's your true agenda?? Because you're a bit late to "save" anyone now so it does make one curious, whatever your excuse. It is also true that certain people would just get off on seeing the company go under - perhaps also to scoop up key assets & licences.. The ONLY way this could actually happen now is if the price were to go to 1c... So once again whatever your excuse, I question your actual agenda here too & I ain't buying what your selling either buddy.

Good luck with Forum Life though n all the best to ya. Thanks for the giggle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.