CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Mernova Receives US$625k Order for Shipment to Israel, page-38

1. 5,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2207
    When I started posting on this stock over a year ago I wasn't going on the chart, I was right here discussing the fundamentals and predicting a massive drop. It was *after* that, when we saw literally around 95% of the share price fade away. *Now* we have that chart.

The fundamentals have been discussed and analysed to bits in the threads, but in a nutshell, it's a blatant lifestyle company.

You ask what I'm here for, which is peculiar because I described it in the post you're responding to. I'm not here to save anyone. As I said in the post above, it has some practical use for me, but I also enjoy it on a similar level to the way most people like reality TV (except this actually is reality rather than staged, and the discussions here are interactive rather than purely passive, not that I usually post all that much).

What possible hidden agenda could I have? I'm obviously not downramping for the sake of buying in. I've never held (I've been a member of HC for over 10 years and haven't been shy to post even when I've made losses). My first posts on CPH described why I was here (I just took a look for a friend, it was an obvious dog and I was looking for a dog stock to follow, and hey, 95% loss in 18 months counts as a dog, I think it's fair to say).

New ramping accounts pop up like flies on a barbecue. They don't last long, they don't do any serious damage, but things would generally be nicer if they weren't around, but hey, I suppose they add some comic relief sometimes.

Welcome to the conversation We'll see how things go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.