CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

You clearly missed the part at the beginning of my first comment...

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    You clearly missed the part at the beginning of my first comment where I agreed that the stock WAS a complete dog. As was the industry until rather recently. I think you need to understand that on a global scale before you even look at the companies. They all rushed in to set up shop before there was an actual market, fools with their money followed. It is vastly different now & CPH aren't the only global player to have been beaten to the gutter.. but they ARE in a better position than basically all others now, with prospects, backing & very real chances of profit.. which if I'm right - will then become exponential growth.

Thousands of upsides with only 2c of downside before The Angel of Death.. The next 8wks will probably define the life of the company & I for one think they're close to breaking even this quarter, if not it should be next.

I'm sure HotCopper would be thrilled about how you treat the noobs btw. You know what they say about bullies mate, it doesn't make it any bigger. Your bank account I mean..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.