CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Ann: Mernova Update, page-9

1. 751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I'd love to see any valid reasoning you may have that CPH has bottomed out, I'd have expected it to be much more likely that a cap raise will need to be announced soon, with the funds to try and keep the place operating for a while longer. If you look at the chart since 2017 you can see a definite trend, with a a few sentiment spikes on the way.

CPH has been consistently burning through cash, it's hard to see a valid scenario that they will somehow come out CF positive (cash flow from operations) given the size of the orders being proffered to the market as evidence for sales.

As kmtw intimates, whether the cap raise can be filled will be another question entirely. The big end of town won't be keen on simply funding another Blumenthal house, they'll want some likelihood of getting their money back. And the business model of CPH doesn't lend itself to do that.

As for the industry, I'm actually bullish on that and think there are some good opportunities out there. I'm just not sure that CPH will survive in its current form. I think much more likely that the ex-Canopy types will get their hands on the Creso assets at an attractive price to bail out CPH.

But happy to sit back and watch it all play out...

These are all my own thoughts, please DYOR and remember this is the speculative end of the pool - don't invest what you can't afford to lose...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.