SHJ 7.14% 75.0¢ shine justice ltd

Ann: Mesh Class Action Costs Order, page-27

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    OK sorry folks, I went back to the prospectus. It was 85-90 indicated by SHJ not 91c historical conversion.SHJ has steadily run at 82c over the last few years ( consistency is good) this is still way overs but within the realm of audit and shareholder tolerance from my perspective.It is a total of $12M gross added as 'additional provisioning/ aka retirement fund' in 3 years if you take the low point of the prospectus 85c and/or starting provision 84.5c which they advised was $2.5M over provisioned based on what they had historically kept WIP which points to 87c. I would guess we are seeing 90%ish of the actual profit. NTA is only unders by about 4m, not that the market would care

if 87c is the mark 82c is cheeky, not needed but it is not as much a variation as I had thought, their historical high for this provision which was outlandish, was well above 8c off the mark, but their average over the last 3 years is only roughly half of this.

J&J will significantly improve the historical with estimated 98-99% recovery on 10+% of the entire WIP. With this result alone you could argue for 85c, back to where it all started. I would be ecstatic with 87c, happy with 85c, OK with 83 but i can live with 82 until some of the big boys get them to sharpen their pencil.Well done shine keep that moolah rolling in, Now what is Santa going to do with $70m in the bank????????????

I can't remember where I got 91c from, I think it was S&G. I posted a long time back when E&Y were both their auditors and the WIP provisions between the two were worlds apart, as they still might be.

Enjoy your weekend HC folks and get ready for another push...... dollar is coming again

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.050(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.0¢ 75.0¢ 72.0¢ $34.09K 46.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 339 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
75.0¢ 17045 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.