MSB 0.69% $1.09 mesoblast limited

What SI will say "Mesoblast is a global leader in developing...

1. 16,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2364
    What SI will say
    "Mesoblast is a global leader in developing blah blah blah"

"Lead indications for aGVHD, Cardiac Failure, Discogenic Back Pai, ARDS, Crohn's Disease and others"

"I don't know why the FDA didn't accept the resubmitted BLA when there is a significant unmet need and no approved treatment for children under 12. They acknowledged we have improved the potency assay and they didn't issue an objection letter after inspection of tbe manufacturing facility"

" We will be having a type A meeting to discuss with the FDA a path to approval for both adults and children which was always the plan anyway..."

"That's a really good question but I want to talk about the strong results we have had in treating Crohn's disease and of course we will be meeting with the FDA soon to discuss accelerated approval for congestive cardiac failure"

"We probably won't need to raise capital because we are in deep discussions with strategic partners for multiple indication"

Hopefully the Chinese girl from Cantor Fizgerald (and Gerald fits...) will be there to gush over the achievements and issue unending praise and gratitude. And Mr Hester will be there to complain about how frustrating the FDA is with their duplicity and shifting goal posts...

"Sorry that's all we have time for. We expect to be able to update the market with some positive new and developments shortly. Within a few weeks."
    Last edited by whytee: 30/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.008(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.07 $1.09 $1.05 $3.146M 2.950M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4249 $1.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 93985 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.008 ( 0.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.09 $1.05 587656
Last updated 14.21pm 17/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.