MSB 7.69% $1.19 mesoblast limited

I hope so too. I thought it was important to respond to the...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    I hope so too. I thought it was important to respond to the dogma here that Ryoncil is "too expensive". When I've put the perspective of patients or parents, I've been chided for "acting on emotion" from one of the resident naysayers on this forum who sound like robots because that's what I think they actually are.

Since I've been researching GvHD, most studies have put the incidence of chronic GvHD in children as much lower than in adults. Macmillan (one of the most highly cited researchers) study is important because it refutes that. Easy to see that costs for a child suffering chronic GvHD can run up to a million or more and cGvHD itself is a leading cause of mortality. The interests of patients and insurers do align because they don't want years of terrible suffering. Many feel they've been given a disease as bad or worse than the original cancer.

A discussion was recently started on one forum by a long-term member who asked how many were informed about GvHD. Only a couple said their doctor went through it all with them in detail. The majority said they weren't properly informed but the charitable consensus was that it was because doctors were focused on curing the cancer. One said they were told the incidence was 25% but had learned it's way higher. I agree. I think lung GvHD is particularly under-reported because it's put down as other causes such as Bronchiolitis Obliterans.

My view is we're up against a group who are literally psychopaths who have infiltrated every institution including hospitals. When I was in the UK last year, I met a guy on a train who was suffering from a medical coincidence (A friend of mine has passed other "coincidences" and studies to cardiologists here in Melbourne who don't dispute any of it) and he was going into hospital for an MRI (to check for scarring). We got chatting about what we did. He shyly told me he left school at fifteen and he wasn't that smart. I said people who are really smart tend not to think they are, so we decided he might be a genius. He was so disturbed he rode past his stop to talk to me. He said in the hospital there were people who were dressed like doctors and acted like them but worked for pharmaceutical companies and tried to enrol him into a clinical trial. This is a public hospital (which saved my niece's life when she had pneumonia), so I was surprised to hear this. I have some contacts there, so I'm looking into it.

What I see has moved fully into the light these past three years has been going on for a long time. I've been writing about the grooming of the population to see abuse, particularly child abuse, as normal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.19
Change
0.085(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.358B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.10 $1.20 $1.09 $13.21M 11.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 $1.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 75212 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.