MSB 2.70% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast 2023 Full Year Financial Results Webcast, page-37

1. 898 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997
    Speaking of coincidences... I've just come across some more I could hardly believe at first.  It's not just the what but who comes out with it and the timing.  I'll provide details but the subject matter is disturbing and requires a careful approach.

There's a possibility of a fourth scenario that I'm inclining to think is the most likely.  Receiving two CRLs is just bizarre and I don't buy that level of incompetence. I figured the alleged potency assay issue was yet another delaying tactic or even some form of marketing exercise but I now think there's something to it. MSB wouldn't have had any control over this because, unlike a group that operated on this forum for years, they're unlikely to have the powers of clairvoyance.

My suspicion is there was a validated potency assay in place for aGvHD but the powers that be wanted it tweaked because of a potential future application for a different specific condition. The key word is "validated" and who gets to decide what that means. Perhaps the potency assay became no longer "valid", which means the goal posts were actually moved.

@JB1975  obviously has highly advanced technical knowledge. That, combined with The Lord of the Rings reference, makes me suspect this poster works for, or is connected somehow, to intelligence. I was asked to contribute to a discussion on the potency assay, which I found kinda flattering because I'm NO scientist but I do intend to join the debate now because I have an idea of some questions I'd like to ask with specific reference to HLH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.025(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 96.8¢ 93.5¢ $4.207M 4.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42268 94.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 48002 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.