ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3063
    Interesting point about Remestemcel used to treat radiation.

Everything seems very over the top. There's something global going on - the extreme censorship for one thing, with scientists and physicians (such as UK orthopaedic surgeon Ahmad Malik) even reporting having their bank accounts frozen.

I think we could be in big trouble. You don't give an experimental drug to healthy children, or in pregnancy, or force people to repeatedly enrol in a clinical trial to save their jobs. There have been massive demonstrations all over the world, as you may know. In the UK they were organised by top consultants: Steve James, Aseem Malhotra and Malik. You can find footage of NHS workers holding signs affirming the Nuremberg Code, nurses hurling their uniforms at Downing Street (Boris and colleagues were having wine and cheese parties during lockdown), which is why the government backed off mandates.

Such abandonment of ethics and the shutting down of debate are in themselves major threats to a functional society but there's another potential one: I was always wary of ex Novartis Vanden Bossche; his articles read to me like obfuscation (maybe not intentionally but I'd have thought, as he was making over the top predictions, he'd have made more of an effort to explain the science to the layperson). Also, he never made it clear until quite late on which group it was better to be in. I asked a polite question on his blog that no one answered.

What Prof Robert Clancy says, though, does worry me. He has endorsed top UK cardiologist Aseem Malhotra (who said we're in the middle of a revolution) Clancy is retired, has no conflicts of interest and made an effort from the get-go to explain immunology to the layperson.

There are signs in the population of increased deregulation of the immune system (that VB did warn of) and and (obviously, I have a confirmation bias) but I can't think of anything else other than Remestemcel that would be able to handle such an event (as MSCs regulate the immune system) if Prof Clancy's scenario comes to pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.