MSB 1.91% $1.07 mesoblast limited

"I don't think its a good thing. It was important to show the...

1. 3,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    "I don't think its a good thing. It was important to show the Potency was the same. Once again they have shown that it's not. FDA could argue that the next batch could be different again."

At first glance I agree with @csrwin as it does imply a new and excelled potency?

Does this give the FDA the opportunity again to say where is the the consistent potency evidence in batch?

It is one thing for Si to say that the approved manufacture of cells is now better, and saying it has improved potency, I think is another excuse for the FDA to say once again, do another trial showing that you can be consistent with your new improved potency.

I know that the whole of Mesoblast Board of Directors are dumb in respect to FDA and shareholders, ( what has Rose done ) but the last seminar was another train wreck.

Just press repeat.

If nothing happens this month with the silly guru promising the same thing for the last 20 years, then he should fall on the sword he created.

The emotional fanfare groupies that had lunch together after meeting Si, and he lied to them and us all at the AGM with the known CR 2 days after bonuses were voted for.

I want truth...not "in short time" 20 years plus later from a good scientist but is a delusional CEO.

If this month doesn't happen, Si is gone as is the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.020(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.04 $1.07 $1.04 $4.010M 3.797M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67587 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 45960 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
0.020 ( 2.55 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.04 $1.07 $1.04 699949
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.