MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Travel Lighter and Madamswer , Please continue to provide this...

1. 437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Travel Lighter and Madamswer , Please continue to provide this forum with logical sensible comments as you have done above.
    I for one enjoy reading your sensible posts. I care not how long they maybe , In fact I come in here only to read posts such as you have both posted above. I am sure others do as well. I have watched many posters ridiculed on this forum over the years by people whom seem almost cult like in their attitude and with the ridiculous posts they write.
    Yes they eventually ride off into the sunset and disappear , until they indeed come back in again under a different name and start the same old abuse once more.
    They say the same silly things week in and week out. They do more damage to the reputation of MSB than they know. MSB is a business , its not a religion. One day it may well be beneficial to humanity , or perhaps it may not , but lets look at it in a logical business like manner , and not treat it as some cult being led by some God like figure.
    Keep up the good work and please do not be put off by the ridiculous comments from only some of the other posters.
    PA 31

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.