MSB 3.76% $1.03 mesoblast limited

Grandpa Joe resigns from his one job per year of thanking...

1. 6,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1263
    Grandpa Joe resigns from his one job per year of thanking Silviu, after thanking Silviu. He's hit his last KPI in doing so.

Thanks Granpa Joe, those 6 odd paragraphs each year were invaluable. Nap time now. Your money is in your account....nitey nite.

Lucky Phil. Glad to hear you continued to exhale and inhale continuously for the last 3 years. Nobody does sweet F all better than $2.30 a share Phil. How about you provide an audit report on your work load for the LAST THREE YEARS to begin with so we can witness those skills of yours? Looks like Phil has been rewarded for his 'shutting the hell up' talents. Just the way Silviu likes it.

Monty Burns? He only just made the vote at the last AGM - there was a MASSIVE swing to have him ousted - someone else thinks he's useless as I don't own that many shares. His skills sets? Looking after SI. He stays. He's a keeper.

Good Luck Jane! I like the cut of your jib. Now: the timing of switching from agreeing with everything SI says and turning on him and slitting his throat is critical. It got your there but it won't keep you there. You know that! He knows that! Don't wait too long.

The whole shooting match is riding on Rose and his ability to deliver. The rest is all window dressing and a distraction - upon success (hopefully!) few if any will be kept in their roles - commercialization is a whole new kettle of fish entirely. And no mention of Rose? They have never been good at telling us the important stuff.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: we haven't heard from Rose since he shyte-canned the assays that were done by Mesoblast prior to his current role, that was under the watch of Itescu. That was YEARS ago. Naughty, naughty....very naughty.....had he tounge cut out, GOT style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.03
Change
-0.040(3.76%)
Mkt cap ! $1.170B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.03 $7.869M 7.571M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16411 $1.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 3952 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.03
  Change
-0.040 ( 3.65 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.07 $1.08 $1.03 1907057
Last updated 15.59pm 06/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.