MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

There was one direct question which we all wanted the answer to....

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    There was one direct question which we all wanted the answer to. The date of the OTAT meeting. Other than it is due, it was not answered. I cannot see why that date cannot have been given. So it appears to be December as I am sure that is the last month given they said this quarter. Or and this is my concern, they are still waiting for that date, which they expected or were told would be this quarter. The FDA can always “bump” the date due to their workload. The share price will continue to have downward pressure until that meeting is held and could that be next quarter? As for Novartis, again “sunset” clause or time limit? We are none the wiser. I am a long term holder, confident of the long term prospects, however I am for my own sake, switching from buy to hold although I will top up a couple of grand to allow for the ADS costs (wish I had invested all through asx) and the ridiculous fees you have to pay for having an account with a broker here. I am switching to hold as I believe any good news is next quarter OTAT meeting. Then if the news does come out before Christmas I can be very happily wrong.
    So roll on 2022 and the closing of the short positions and the big permanent shift in our share price. I had forgotten about the 75% required for a takeover off. Very reassuring.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.