MSB 1.30% $1.14 mesoblast limited

I feel we are at a major inflection point.I bought in in 2019,...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    I feel we are at a major inflection point.

I bought in in 2019, so been here for a little while, but not as long as some.

I told my wife back in 2020, that we will either get approval this year and the stock will take off, or if turned down, it would be another 3-5 years before reaching that point again.

And here we are 3.5 yeas on from the first CRL.

In my view, and I am sure the view of many, the first significant change in share price is a binary decision. It will get driven by either an approval or a partnership. Thereafter, there will be many catalysts for growth.

The current share price movements will have little or no impact to what the share price will be following this binary event.

It is the dilution that is impacting future share price targets.

i recall many guesses as to what the share price would be upon approval ranging for $3 to $100. So now if we assume 50% dilution (I haven't calculated, so just an example for illustration), then we are now looking somewhere between $1.50 and $50. In the end we are all speculating.

I believe in the science, so I am happy to sit on my papier loss, as I continue to average down.

However, I also believe, this is the last major shot. If we fail this year and cannot bring a product or partnership to market, I am not sure the Company could survive financially in its current form. This would be the worst result for the LTSH.

Good luck to all the retail LTSH's - It has been quite a ride.

DYOR

These are just my views, so take them as you like

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
-0.015(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.15 $1.15 $1.14 $645.6K 564.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 36674 $1.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 30629 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.