MSB 3.06% $1.01 mesoblast limited

So are we going back to the hair brain idea mentioned in a CC...

1. 15,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5602
    So are we going back to the hair brain idea mentioned in a CC once that somehow Mesoblast can conduct the additional phase 3 CLBP trial without a partner or is this just smoke and mirrors ?  

"Initiation of patient enrolment in the confirmatory Phase 3 clinical trial of rexlemestrocel-L for chronic low back pain associated with degenerative disc disease"

The other red flag in this statement IMO is that a global CLBP partnership deal outside of the EU / Latin America (Grunenthal's licensed regions) doesn't appear to be even close to finalising or we wouldn't be burdened with this expenditure - at the "initial" stages or otherwise .... the recent FDA RMAT designation doesn't seem to have gotten this over the line either (obviously)   

upload_2023-4-26_15-36-57.png

.... and right on queue as I predicted on the 20th April SI will be able to tout the old "and the prof forma cash balance is XXXX million " with all the usual fan fare like it is a marvelous achievement in the upcoming March Quarterly CC ....

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/cell-therapy-news-articles.3765963/page-15781?post_id=67368466

one thing for sure is we do know SI loves to put a sentence in reporting like "Pro Forma Cash Balance" and tie it in with a Conference Call

After reading many of the positive comments today I think I have déjà vu as they replicate exactly what people said when we raised at 75 cents in August 2022 ........even the company comments caused déjà vu today but hey don't take my word for it, read it for yourself because Mesoblast touted exactly the same excuses reasons for the last CR and look how that has turned out 7 months later - just sayin'

upload_2023-4-26_15-34-52.png

Thanks @otherperspective for your post - always appreciate your contributions .... unfortunately IMHO Mesoblast have undertaken 2 consecutive CR's from a position of weakness (almost desperation in August 2022) .... quite sad really because that's not how the company and it's representatives have depicted Mesoblast to the market through various avenues in the last 12 months..... each to their own, but it's a big loss of confidence from me

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.01
Change
0.030(3.06%)
Mkt cap ! $1.153B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.04 99.0¢ $5.111M 5.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211966 $1.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.02 136540 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.