MSB 3.21% $1.13 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Completes Resubmission of BLA to FDA for SR-aGVHD, page-217

1. 2,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1187
    No. I didn't speak to him directly I left a short message asking if I recall correctly about a possible typo and leaving a contact number. I've gotten no contact back attempt to my knowledge yet - (an eventual courtesy reply would positively impress but I'm happy I know what happened now and why the announcement says what it says in the two different places). I haven't actually checked my message bank.

At no stage did I suggest a need to pull or resubmit an announcement - others reg I think brought that up. And phaedrus had a mischievous dig (good spirited or not I couldn't tell) along the same lines.

Please let me be clear with you here col. I think people can make mistakes like typos, spelling errors and such that don't matter much but can make them momentarily or sometimes for longer hard to understand. I don't hold that sort of thing against anyone. Nor do I mind occasional expressions of frustration aimed at other holders. But I do hold repeated meanness, or serial ad hominem against a person against the character of the person doing that though even if the meanness isn't directed at me - of course I see what is directed at me more. (Hence my signature line). I would be disappointed (and I think you should be too) if as a holder or even a potential holder I respectfully reached out to an ASX listed company official to simply inquire if something was or was not a typo and they didn't even respond (though in this case it isn't necessary the point has been talked out to death) because that sort of thing is unprofessional in my opinion.

I think ASX company officials should be professional in their dealing with people who approach them in their professional capacity with respect. Based on how some Hotcopper posters behave on forum I wouldn't be surprised if they themselves don't get responses routinely as I imagine they themselves might approach other people off forum the same way they approach other posters on forum and so get understandably treatment in return.

I'll wish you good fortune in your investing and/or trading in whatever stocks you are into col and perhaps even come to like you (though that is rarely my point of posting in a forum like this) if you disagree with me on a lot of things - but I do come to actively dislike some posters who are just plain mean and selfish and self indulgent. Those I don't wish well. Pretty much is of no consequence to me whether they hold the same stocks as I do or not if they are mean, nasty and destructive to civil discourse routinely - which unfortunately I think some HotCopper posters are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.