MSB 1.04% $1.46 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Completes Resubmission of BLA to FDA for SR-aGVHD, page-523

1. 1,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499
    "If you look at PL89's reply - he is pointing at the [7] citation. So he thinks (as near as I can tell - he says the answer to my question is right there (but I asked a several) that Aggarwarl and Pittenger 2005 are saying it. He seems to think I'm missing the obvious.

Had the [7] been left off, had no annotated citations been included tat all he statement would still be valid and would still be Mesoblast's (the authors shared) asserted opinion."

Are you arguing what if the answer wasn't there, how would I know the answer?

Maybe the issue in you asking "a several" questions - is the articulation of "a several" questions and the unclear point of your "a several" questions.

The eye-sore of a post accumulated to a singular seemingly-unaware cavalier question which evidently led to "a several" curt reasponses.

It would not be truthful to pretend there is nuance to the following:

"Now Baz, in your opinion is the sentence I've surrounded with red line a sentence that was
    written by Mesoblast authors ?

Would it be truthful of me or not truthful of me to say Mesoblast authors are saying that?

Or is what happening there that Mesoblast authors are quoting someone else?

Both maybe?"

Answer: mesoblast, backed up by the citation.

Now I'm sure there is a reddit page dedicated to the intricacies of linguistics but this isn't the place for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.