MSB 1.49% 99.5¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Expands Executive Leadership Team, page-105

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    The Yankee; looking forward to the next few months myself long term holder and just felt I needed to get you up to speed with football in Australia.

Rugby - the NZ all black are likely the most successful team in the world and share a great rivalry with Australia. We love our cousins across “the ditch” in NZ and savour any win we have against them. Rugby truely is a tough, hard and skilled sport. We have both union and league

Soccer - with a great multicultural make up in Australia we routinely punch above our weight on the international scene, a great sport full of endurance, strategy and skill. The only thing that dissatisfies me with Soccer Is the highly skilled actors when it comes to falling down to win a free kick.

American football; yes we do play it here in Australia and some of us even watch the Superbowl.

Rules football - Being a Victorian this is the game of choice for myself, endurance, athleticism, hard hits, and no protective gear!

All this to say, let your friend in NZ know that the wins we have in rugby are all the sweeter as the All Blacks are such a great team, meanwhile I’ll get my weekly fix of the best football in the world watching Rule Football. It is a pity tha NZ does not play this sport.

have a great weekend The Yankee, not sure where you live in the USA but keep your head down and stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.136B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.02 99.5¢ $2.005M 1.991M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14424 99.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.00 63643 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.