MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Expands Executive Leadership Team, page-118

1. 3,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1350
    Well it appears that we will be hearing a lot more about our Covid 19 ARDS trial in the very near future .

So what might the results look like.
    Firstly I would think the controls will have quite good results in contrast to the early standard of care , they have the very best looking after them and they have every treatment available to them that might work. It is also possible that this is why we have not had a response from the DMC. 70% survival at 30 days should not be unexpected.

Now for the group that have received our remestemcell-L. I can not see why we would not get results in line with other much smaller studies. 85% survival at day 30.
    70% compaird to 85% survival at day 30 may not excite the DMC however if halves the death toll.

'... not to mention the economic and social impact of all but eliminating the risk of death from contracting COVID-19'
    This statement suggests better than 85%. This is easily explained as both groups are receiving the very best of care and they all have access to all of the treatments. 95% or better survival would fit into this statement and not unreasonable to consider. The statement also strongly suggests that the results of at least the treated group have been released to those that need to know.

Given the current situation in the USA I can't see why the FDA wouldn't grant approval . The question remains however at what point do Dr's use Remestemcell-L ?Follow the protocol , get 95% survival with adding the other treatments as needed or do the reverse , use the others to get 70% and then add remestemcell L as last resort . This could provide similar results however not ideal as the Dr's would be allowing many more patients to become far sicker . Also consider that Remestemcell has not been tested properly later on in the critically ill.

My guess is that we will be treating the
    majority of those that this trial represents however they may be able to narrow down the field with the results of the secondary outcomes.
    Best luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.030(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $5.796M 5.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15990 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 48632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.