MSB 2.91% $1.06 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Newsletter - Chronic Low Back Pain, page-8

1. 900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2997

Everyone is doing well. Thank you for asking and also for the information on the medical devices.

I guess sarcasm is probably not appropriate and doesn't convey well in writing anyway. I was trying to highlight the difference in approach between how RA patients' condition is viewed and treated compared with CBP. I know you can't use such medical devices on RA. It's interesting, though, that we don't hear how many RA patients take opioids or are addicted to steroids.

When I had inflammatory arthritis, the rheumatologist was on the phone right away getting me strongest pain killers. He was right because every step was like being stabbed by a knife. Imagine that sort of pain but confined to the back. If he'd sat there talking about mind over matter techniques or some exercises I could do I'd have been speechless. I know exercise is anti-inflammatory, that endorphins play a role in the immune system (I don't quite understand how) but you have to be able to get going in first place. There are patients with CBP who are literally incapacitated.

Based on what I've read, MRI imaging doesn't seem to correlate to back pain. I don't see there's any more of a psychological factor with CBP than with RA. I think that's utter BS. Pain comes from inflammation. There is a physical cause and that physical cause must be addressed. I was speculating on the cause of the inflammation. It wasn't that long ago people were undergoing surgery for stomach ulcers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.06
Change
0.030(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $1.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.09 $1.03 $5.796M 5.430M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15990 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.08 48632 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.