MSB 1.34% $1.51 mesoblast limited

@TreedActually I wish I had the chance to do their announcements...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    @Treed

Actually I wish I had the chance to do their announcements for them. My day job involves being very careful with messaging, I need to implement projects that change the way people work. People don't like changing the way they work. Projects can be sunk in the first couple sentences if the messaging isn't right. Add to that I do it in a different language than my mother tongue means I need to be even more careful, so I know full well the impact 'spin' (for lack of a better word) can have. Adding to that, implementing projects means I also know about being accountable to timelines. I have an issue with MSB saying they 'plan to' do something over a 6 month window is not good enough, it's non specific and lacks accountability to a timeline. They can do better. I'll contrast that with another investment of mine, PLS, a company I would consider a model example of laying out the specifics, setting timelines, being accountable to them with updates and announcements as per their timeline (not cross promoting I promise).

@ddwn

Very good point. MSB couldn't predict or control a US government shutdown and that is a valid reason why a timeline or milestone would be missed, imo, and it goes along way to accountability, meaning they're not accountable for it. In this case the SP would probably still be unfairly punished as it often is, but this case wouldn't be a hit to MSB's credibility. But a non specific plan to do something over a 6 month window, they are accountable, this is a hit to their credibility. There is an issue of accountability to timelines, they're not helping their cause.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.51
Change
0.020(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.724B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.57 $1.58 $1.41 $18.15M 12.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3418 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 24361 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.