MSB 1.05% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Well perhaps 4.00am UK time is not the best time to be trying to...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Well perhaps 4.00am UK time is not the best time to be trying to absorb an announcement, but by that I mean trying to absorb my anger at yet another garbage communication by a company that does it’s best at the moment to rile so it seems it’s small retail investor. Can you imagine if this was the information that Surge were given before they confirmed their investment?
    So we are left trying to pick over any nuance if it can be gleaned from a sentence. It’s really is pathetic.
    ”intends” We have a plan to meet FDA re SRGvHD in the next 6 months. Ok, what plan? I assume that there is a lot of work to prepare for that meeting, a lot of work. Ok get that, but how much of that have you done, bearing in mind that some of you have just had a significant pay rise to do exactly that? There are some things you cannot control, the FDA diary for a start, but have you, yes you Mesoblast, have you done your prep, if so, when are you writing to request that “appeal” meeting? Why can’t you tell us?
    How about “We will be submitting all our paperwork with a request for a meeting (maybe they already have) on (and here they put the date, yes an actual date). After that usually the FDA will respond with a date within 30 days, so we can expect a meeting before (and here they put another date). From that date we can expect etc. Is it just me that would like to know that? Why is it asking so much (like a accurate investor email contact address on a website)?
    However that was the highlight of this announcement?
    Look back at the last announcements I seem to remember the word “intends” when it came to SRGvHD.
    Well Heart and Back are an “intention”, so are we to take that as in the next 2 quarters we plan to move from an intend to an expect? Again appreciate there is probably a lot of work to do, but tell us.
    Now please it is now 4.30am and still not had my first coffee, so can anyone of you clever lot, glean from this “announcement “ what happened to Grunenthal? Are they an “expect”, “intend” or perhaps a “memory”? Looking to glean, is the press release from Grunenthal which I have seen on this thread, that they only spent I think it was $15m to see if our therapy which had enormous potential worked, was their way of saying, had to try, didn’t work, we move on. As was pointed out Opioids is primarily an American addiction and they had the European rights. Not saying that this is the case with them, but they used to be mentioned from my early morning memory.
    How about those potential partners for Heart I seem to remember, are we again, “expect” “intend” or “on going discussions with”. Or even preparing the data in order to.
    So really this announcement achieved the following, I start my day cross!
    Moving forward, the share price can only move up on a breakthrough. In the next 6 months it appears that it can only come from Novartis and the Ards data. We might also get a significant tick from SRGvHD but that might only be establishing the pathway, if AA then great, but!
    Look I believe that the science works and they now know how and what they have to do. Confident that Novartis will confirm, but after another pile of platitudes, cobbled together with no regard to the retail investor, I am moving my sentiment to hold and to be honest, for these waiting to invest, wait. Unfortunately there is nothing to suggest that the share price won’t continue to drift or gently bump along the bottom. Having said that, my thoughts are that Ards data April, Novartis will confirm April/May but we may get a tweak to two, but it will be received well by the Market, and we can put this announcement, well actually it is already, in my metaphorical bin.
    Coffee time my fellow LTH, it’s 5.00am, dog who is snoring beside me, needs walking and I have a living to earn. Retirement, forward guidance tbc.
    Have a great day
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.010(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.5¢ 97.5¢ 94.0¢ $2.076M 2.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 162826 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 28820 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.