MSB 3.68% $1.20 mesoblast limited

SoC most certainly changed. I don't know why you would even deny...

1. 887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2907
    SoC most certainly changed. I don't know why you would even deny it. I provided evidence here as to the existence of an in-hospital Covid treatment protocol 69705273, the cornerstone of which was toxic drug Remdesivir which failed to show mortality benefit in its Covid RCT.

There was a fierce push back from clinicians who were speaking out on social media and in a formal setting (Louisiana House of Reps) saying the protocol was killing patients. One clinician I talked to online referred to their Covid unit as "a death machine with Starbucks attached". Patients started turning up at hospital with signs saying, "No Remdesivir". In some cases they were given it against their will and court cases have been initiated where family members allege their relative was MURDERED.

Remdesivir is an expensive drug and the evidence is in a link at the end of the post above that its use meant a 20% reimbursement on the entire hospital bill. Amidwesterndoctor provide a list of names of NIH scientists who pushed for its approval and who had conflicts of interest with Gilead.

(I went to see a physician who treated Covid patients in hospital here in Melbourne. He confirmed treatment was dictated from above. At that time (October 2021) they were using Sotrovimab and Remdesivir. There was different treatment according to vax status.)

Patients in the latter half of MSB's CARDS trial were likely heavily pre-treated and therefore less likely to respond to the cells (I trust MSB and BM CTN are aware of the potential issue of delivering Ryoncil/Remestemcel-L after drugs which deplete T cells, as Inolimomab is said to do)

I dispute the CARDS trial even failed. The PE of ACM is well known to be not the most clinically valid. Most patients survive the acute phase. We got good results in under 65s for this PE anyway and it would be interesting to know how treated survivors are doing relative to placebo + standard of care with respect to fibrosis.

I looked into the possibility of corruption (NIH conflict of interest re. Moderna patents) but I came to the conclusion there just weren't that many patients in a severe cytokine storm by the middle of the year. Evidence that some cases of severe Covid were secondary bacterial infection (link to study below and Dr. Jessica Rose references others on her Substack site) which would have been excluded from the trial.

I think we may be coming into a period of severe cytokine storms. Dr. Rose is worried by an increase in HLH cases. This is an even more severe form of MIS.

ALL IMO

https://www.jci.org/articles/view/170682

https://www.midwesterndoctor.com/p/how-corruption-dictates-the-practice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.20
Change
0.043(3.68%)
Mkt cap ! $1.364B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $13.33M 11.23M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 34470 $1.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.20 17926 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.20
  Change
0.043 ( 4.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.21 $1.21 $1.17 2293586
Last updated 15.10pm 07/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.