MSB 2.11% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Partners with BMT CTN on Adult SR-aGVHD Trial, page-212

1. 15,521 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5593
    Someone isn't happy with one of Mesoblast's biggest advocates in the GVHD sector ? Not sure why this guy thinks he is qualified to make such determinations against such a widely accredited and renowned scientist in the BMT arena ?

Not sure Professor Joanne Kurtzberg or Mesoblast would be happy with his assessment of her work ?

The BMT CTN and the FDA seem to respect her opinions and advice when it comes to sr-GVHD and Remestemcel-L, as well as many other medical professionals in this arena so again not sure why he thinks he knows better than everyone else ? "dodgy science" ??

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/an...-agvhd-trial.7677277/page-22?post_id=71505530

Professor Joanne Kurtzberg is likely a very personable person and a qualified scientists and probably really cares about her patients - and she has probably done (in my opinion) great HARM to the cause of good science with her sentimentality and poor science despite having good science qualifications. She has given vulnerable people a palatable choice AT THE PRICE of SLOWING down good research and good science. I think it extremely likely people like Joanne Kurtzberg will result in more children dying because she believed when she did not have the data to rationally believe and so should not have favored her subjective belief.

Kurtzberg the professional, the scientist, has been a pest. And it doesn't much matter that she meant well and probably genuinely believed she was doing the right thing. It matters that she put a bunch of dodgy science into the record and impeded good science from being done by doing that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
0.020(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.5¢ 98.0¢ 93.5¢ $3.680M 3.810M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 149921 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 60000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.