MSB 16.7% $1.09 mesoblast limited

The paper you cited today in post #71944352, prepared by Klinker...

1. 1,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    The paper you cited today in post #71944352, prepared by Klinker and Bauer et al, is a preprint ie. unpublished and non-peer reviewed. This is NOT what Matthew Klinker himself recommended to industry for insights in the recorded Townhall Series Q&A he did on the topic of CMC (Chemistry, Manufacturing and Controls) in Cellular Products in June last year (if you go to my post today, you will see the link I posted in reply to @Stellowe, or you can search for it in the FDA website). Dr. Klinker clearly asked people to refer to published and peer-reviewed material.

Two points - you don't seem to be disputing Matt Klinker is the author (I don't care whether its the preprint or per reviewed version I sent you - that wasn't my purpose - the paper's title can be found by searching on it - it has been cited by other papers since being published.)

My point was the science content of it and that its Klinkers own work. Also Bauers. And they were peers of each other and both worked at the FDA.

My second point, importantly I think, its that whatever Klinker said to others about checking for peer reviewed papers and such, it is extremely unlikely that he is going to doubt his own work done with Bauer, regardless of whether it has been peer reviewed or not. He knows what he did. And he is the decision maker along with his team at the FDA.

You are perfectly entitled to decline my invitation to get deeper into the science and to persist in trying to extract lessons from Klinkers more general (not specifically talking about MSB) statements in townhalls and such - that is absolutely your right. But I maintain it won't inform as well as his specific statements made about Mesoblast would inform.

The other thing that you and @Pfeiffer1982, with due respect, have been spending time on, is the ODAC notes in 2020 outlining Dr. Bauer’s issues with the Phase III trial. There is the (incorrect) assumption that I have not read the posts containing the excerpts which I actually really appreciate both of you putting together or referencing, (in fact I have read parts of the actual notes as well), but I refer you to the market release by the company right after the Type A meeting, in September 2023, which says that the only key remaining issue is the potency assay data.

I am interpreting your words "parts of" which I've yellowed as you saying your have read "parts of" the ODAC papers prepared by Mesoblast and by the FDA for the ODAC meeting. I infer from that that you have not read then ALL OF what Matt Klinker in particular said specifically at the ODAC which does go directly to his evaluation of MSBs specific offering.

I think you would be wise to ensurre you do read ALL of what Matt Klinker specifically (as the decision maker) said about MSB specifically in the ODAC papers and in the transcripts.

I respect you right to do as you wish. You have been respectful. I respect that. Best wishes to you and your son.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
0.155(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $1.238B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ $23.10M 22.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 13926 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 116987 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.09
  Change
0.155 ( 17.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
94.0¢ $1.09 94.0¢ 3319494
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.