MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Bedger thanks for the compliments and sorry to disappoint but I...

1. 1,251 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 713
    Bedger thanks for the compliments and sorry to disappoint but I don’t think (and am nearly certain) I am really going to add much new to the mix here.

Like a lot of people these days I don’t pay much attention to what MSB has to say about their interactions and progress with the FDA; unless there is some sort of independent corroboration.

Presumably at some point MSB they will try for third time lucky. The current share price of 30c suggests that the market doesn’t anticipate anything very positive in the near term. The punt it seems is very much one for the dwindling number of true believers.

So without anything very sensible to say - for a bit of light relief - I did find something pretty funny a few nights ago.

About once a year my wife provides me with my own personal Complete Complaint Session (CCS). In the past I have found these to be rather deflating experiences but this time around I decided to use the Dr Krause method.

Dr Krause explains the method as follows.

“Sure. I will make a quick point here and that is the CRL had, although, of course, the disappointment of being a CRL, but had two positive indicators in it as well or two significant positive indicators. One of course was the favorable results of the inspection, but the other important thing to take note of is that, the CRL did not question the efficiency of the product as was demonstrated in GVHD001, as had been the case in the previous CRL”

Applying the method at home.

“Sure it was a little disappointing to receive another CCS from my wife. But there were two positive indicators in it as well. First my wife was overjoyed that I am now putting my clothes in the laundry basket instead of dropping them on the floor. But the other important thing to take note of is that in the CCS she did not raise the issue of the leaky laundry toilet as had been the case in the previous CCS session.”

It might seem a small thing but the leaky toilet has been a thorn in the side of our otherwise perfect collegiate relationship for over five years. She did have a rather entrenched position; something to do with the pump going off all times of the night and day. But I’m just so happy she has finally accepted I was right all along - it is impossible to fix leaky toilets and we need to just accept things we cant change.

So it worked for me. The Dr Krause method has been life changing. All shareholders should try it following their next CCS with their loved ones.

The moral of the tale of the little skit. Companies develop their clinical program through FDA dot joining are going to as successful as people who think that just because their partner stops complaining about something that this proves they are now happy about it.
    Last edited by Southoz: 25/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.