MSB 5.33% $1.07 mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Partners with BMT CTN on Adult SR-aGVHD Trial, page-271

1. 1,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1147
    They might still be too general though, for @JB1975 who wants to teach the company how to do things.

Whilst its good for you that you know who Matt Klinker is and I learned something I didn't know from reading your post about who he reports too, yes I agree that it is too general (so less than ideal to go to Klinker speaking generally) rather than to when he is speaking directly about MSB as he was at ODAC and writing directly about potency assay related matters (stem cell primers - TNF and INF gamma) as he has in some of the papers relating to mesenchymal stem cells.

If you look for evidence to confirm unfairness thats what you may find - if you look to increase understanding of the science behind the mechanism of action that will be harder but will help you more in my opinion.

Re - your suggest I want to teach the company how to do things - I DO want more shareholders in biotechs like MSB and CYP to be better informed so they can get better accountability out of the management of those biotechs which in turn would speed up the delivery of medicines - yes I definately do want that.

I do think poor management enabled by poor shareholder understanding (dumb money - that satisfies some accounting standard or tax standard and gets called 'sophisticated investor' - how nuts is that - if a baby is born to wealthy parents is that a more sophisticated baby because it has better prospects of inheriting wealth regardless of what it does in its life than another baby that was born with less wealthy parents? ) definately does lead to low levels of accountability from mediocre and poor management because it doesn't challenge it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.060(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.216B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.14 $1.07 $5.556M 5.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 193123 $1.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 300057 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.07
  Change
-0.060 ( 5.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.13 $1.14 $1.07 1328053
Last updated 15.59pm 05/06/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.