MSB 2.67% 96.0¢ mesoblast limited

Ann: Mesoblast Phase 2 Diabetic Kidney Disease Results Published-MSB.AX, page-39

1. 721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Travel,

Thanks for that, your response contained several points I was unaware of.

The shorting side of things I'm not really interested in as I've been following MSB as possible investment option for a while now. The sticking point has obviously been the companies financial position. I find it amusing that myself and others have never argued the science but get lambasted for pointing out the VERY obvious problem with the financials and their effect on the share price. I've even been blocked for suggesting that I think MSB would be a better buy at $4 rather than $1 because if it reaches $4 it will probably be due to all the planets aligning for MSB and it will go on to being worth multiples of $4. Maybe I didnt come across as being positive enough.

One thing that popped out in your response to a layman like me was that "in process R&D" struck me as being a biotech's version of a law firm "work in progress". I might cop it for saying that.

I honestly wish all holders good luck, I will continue following MSB closely.

Warrigals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
96.0¢
Change
0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $1.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.5¢ 94.0¢ $1.231M 1.291M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 94461 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 61151 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.