MSB 1.36% $1.12 mesoblast limited

This is an excellent summation of my understanding from the...

1. 457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    This is an excellent summation of my understanding from the presentation this morning.
    Although there was no difference in the number of admissions to hospital, how serious were those admissions? How decompensated were these patients? This question was asked in question time. Have you compared the number of days of hospitalization or severity of symptoms. SI said they had not closely analyzed this data and that these results will follow.
    We may yet receive some interesting comparisons of this data.

What they did notice is that both control and treated Class II patients were stable for about 20 months, then the control group deteriorated so that their death rate resembled those with Class III disease. This is when the divergence in death rate occurred.
    A reduction in MACE events was 60%, equally effective in Class II and Class III.
    A reduction in death was observed in Class II heart failure.
    So treat Class II heart failure when deterioration to class III is happening (SI referred to this as the sweet spot) and you reduce MACE and death in this group.
    This is a fantastic trial result. I look forward to further analysis of the data.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.12
Change
0.015(1.36%)
Mkt cap ! $1.250B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.13 $1.08 $2.060M 1.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 103438 $1.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.13 78439 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.